Owning a business is not just another job. It's a totally different lifestyle. You have to ask yourself whether you're ready for a complete commitment to the success of your business. Just as importantly, you have to ask your partner, if you're in a relationship, whether he or she is completely committed.
Learn more about our business: Get our FREE DIGITAL DOWNLOAD!
Simply email - firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: Bonus Package
include your name, full address, telephone number.Learn More
- You have the chance to make a lot more money than you can make working for someone else.
- You'll be your own boss and make the decisions that are crucial to your business' success or failure.
- You will sponsor and mentor other people.
- You'll have job security — no one can fire you.
- You'll have the chance to put your ideas into practice.
- You may participate in every aspect of running a business.
- You'll learn more about every aspect of a business and gain experience in a variety of disciplines.
- You'll have the chance to work directly with your customers.
- You'll be able to give others the chance to succeed too.
- You'll have the personal satisfaction of creating and running a successful business.
- You'll be able to work in a field or area that you really enjoy.
- You'll have the chance to build real retirement value
- You'll have the chance to put down roots in a community and to provide a sense of belonging and stability for your family.
- You may have to take a financial risk.
- You will have to work many hours.
- You will spend a lot of your time following up and attending to details.
- You may find that your income is not steady if you do not work at your business
- You may have to learn many new disciplines
Special pros and cons of the home-based business:
- Your startup costs will be lower.
- Your operating costs will be lower than they would if you were renting space and paying utilities.
- Your commute will be shorter.
- If your location is unimportant to your business, you can theoretically live anywhere and still operate your business.
- You may be more flexible in your schedule if your business can be conducted at your convenience or outside "normal" weekday business hours.
- On the other hand, you're much more vulnerable to interruptions from family members, neighbors, and door-to-door salespeople.
- You may have an image problem, although with the growing popularity of home businesses, that's less common.
- You may run out of space at home if your business grows.
CHANGE YOUR LIFE -- Success is within you. Success is where you are.
With Herbalife you can be a distributor too. You can work from home and earn some extra money or make it into a full-time business.
You decide how you want to work. And I will be here to help you, just like my sponsor was and still does help me to make my business grow. We will train you step-by-step, so you can be a success too. You'll be working for yourself and your family's dreams, but you will not be alone. We're here to support you.
You may wonder why I want you to be successful. We do not look at this business as a competition -- we can have more than one person earning the big money. This is the number 1 industry and there are hundreds of millions of people that are in need of improved nutritional health. They need your help. So even if you only share the products with three people and they share it with three people, you've helped thirteen people. Of course, I was counting that you helped yourself.
Will you be a millionaire from just 13 people? Probably not. But you will be a successful small business owner. You'll probably have earned those few hundred extra dollars that you would like to have now. You will have the skills to teach others to be successful too.
Contact me today for more information. Don't settle for the way things are now -- make up your mind that Today is the day that you're going to work on your dreams, and CHANGE YOUR LIFE!
A Herbalife Distributor
- email: email@example.com
- State College, PA